InCaseOfFireNEAInCaseOfFireNEA

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Demon's Rebirth Demon's Rebirth

I'd like to throw some really gnarly ominous vocals down on this. I laid down a track for one of RobSoundTrack's EmberCore. I loved the feel of this! Nice and epic. Great energy felt very midevil and dark. 5'd it

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks man, glad you dig it, if you want to try that for fun, do it man! And let me hear it afterwards haha

Mudfucker (Instrumental) Mudfucker (Instrumental)

I want to throw down some real aggressive and pissed vox on this fucker if that'd be cool with you.
Digged it.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Do it!

EmberCore EmberCore

I really enjoyed this! I am going to be laying down some vocals on it, gonna throw alot of clean vocals layered with some really gnarly death metal vocals. Take a listen to what i have done, your stuff sound extremely melodic yet has a good solid sound. Keep it up!

RobSoundtrack responds:

Hell yeah man can't wait to hear it.
I like your stuff as well, will comment there

Brass Monkey Brass Monkey

did you actually do all the percussion on this? sound wise it sounds tight, but I'd like to see a bit more variation o the snare maybe a little less quick rolling and more mixing it up.

camouser1s responds:

No this isn't my actual playing if that's Wut u mean. It was written in finale so that's y the samples sound so computerized. The writing is all original on all parts, usually wrote it out by hand amd them just transferred to finale. The drumline I play for actually plays all this stuff too so its all functional. I've got a lot more coming too. A lot of them r written much much better than this but I wanted to submit them in order. By the way i think i may have accidently marked that your comment was abusive lol didnt mean to. it was actually helpful and thanx for it

Vernachl Vernachl

I kinda just threw vocals onto this. So.... I am about to post it.

fire118 responds:

I don't like it very much. But you get an A for effort.

[] Welcome [] [] Welcome []

Intense!

Dood I'd totally lay vox down on this for ya if you want, I do everything from guttural death to shrieking core vox man.

It's pretty epic, I like the structure over all amazing. =]

deathkllr84 responds:

yes man, I want to hear a bunch of people have fun and lay vocals on this. If I find a pretty decent vocalist I will prob do collabs in the future and stuff. But yeah dude, feel free \m/